Friday, January 27, 2012

Wooohoooo I made the Top 15!!

This is just too much fun! I just made the Top 15 at Practical Scrappers . This is my new layout for the next round. It's your support and votes that are keeping in this competition, so once again I'm going to ask ( I know I'm getting to be a pain, lol) for you to take a moment if you can and stop by and vote! The link to vote is http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/01/3rd-round-layout-contest-vote-here.html  Our challenge was to use these beautiful photos of quilts. I chose the design of the quilt rather than the color.

I got the inspiration from the sketch at Stuck on U Sketches which to me had a quilt feel to it and the title inspiration came from the challenge at Bird Is The Word.

Supplies: Creative Imaginations, My Minds Eye Paris & Co, Michaels Ribbon, Misc. Buttons, Dusty Attic Chipboard, ColorBok Vellum Quotes, Prima Flowers, Prima Resist Canvas, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut & Frayed Burlap, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Partridge in a pear tree.

20 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Off to check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and lovely page with stunning details and a wonderful picture..congrats to!
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will vote for you! I think your layout is absolutely fabulous!!!! The colors are so warm and inviting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Your layout is stunning! I'm off to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what fabulous work here on your blog ... gorgeous colors and design .. love it all .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are really beautiful.
    we are on the Let's Scrap blog hop together
    chat soon
    Wilna

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely layout! Tops in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous! Love what you did with the sketch .. and I have already voted for you before I even knew you had uploaded to SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted the award you sent me and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!!!! this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I voted! Best of luck to you!
    Thanks for the Liebster Blog award, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! love how you have used the "patchwork!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO pretty and SO perfect Lynn!
    I LOVE this!
    The photo is amazing and I adore what
    you've done with this!
    You kick butt so congrats on the PS Top15!

    Hugs hun!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  14. How I love the warm feeling that your LO can bring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow!! that is amazing, absolutely gorgeous and I have to say " I love love love your take on my sketch!"..
    Hugs
    Nanné
    p.s. thnx so much joining out sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LIKE COLORS AND THE PHOTO A LOT, GREAT lo!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at S.O.U.S

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on the sketch!! Colors are gorgeous :) thanks for joining us at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  18. just beautiful .. love everything about it .. cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhhh! This is Soooooooo DELIGHTFUL!!
    CONGRATS on the Top 15 &
    THANK YOU for Sharing this With US over @ BITW........... ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn