Monday, January 30, 2012

Journey


I just love when I find a beautiful sketch and inspiration to do another wedding layout for my album. My beautiful daughter has had quite the journey in life so when I saw that Bird Is The Word new word was "Journey" I knew that would be the title for this layout. Nicole's tragic accident and her triumphs following made her into the beautiful, confident, kind, loving person she is today. Sometimes we don't see when something happens to us what the outcome will be down the road. She had to give up a professional ballroom dance career after her accident and decided to focus on school. With a reduced course load and having to spend and extra year and a half in university she graduated with Distinction and a 4.0 GPA. That's my girl. When something happens, God is just putting you on a different path. I love this girl and am so proud of her. The layout is based on a sketch at C'est Magnifique. It's my first challenge with them, so I'm excited to be a part of their community now.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted, Enchanted Evening, Harlequin, Recollections Flowers, Metal Plaques, Bridal Bling Butterflies, Wilton Doily

8 comments:

  1. That is an absolutely gorgeous layout---from the photo, to the arrangement, to the embellishment...made even more beautiful by the journey your daughter has made in her life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You are sure rocking these wedding layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the choice of colours you've chosen for this treasured layout, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo, the background paper and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page.. love your use of colour with the Bo Bunny pp's. The photo of your photo is so beautiful!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is so wondeful!!!
    Thanks for playing along at BITW:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn