Monday, January 30, 2012

My Scraproom

As messy as it is, I wanted to capture my new scraproom on film. Just as it looks today after finishing a layout. I get a lot of questions whether my work is digital or traditional. I'm totally a traditional scrapper, covered in ink, mist and glue at the end of each day. I haven't tried digi, but would love to learn how to do what digi scrappers do. A lot less messy I'm thinking! This is my daughters old room, I'm not fussy about the red wall, but for now it stays! So this is my room, my stuff and wait..my new shelving unit from Costco (almost forgot about that).




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

9 comments:

  1. I wish I had a space/room to scrap in! You are so lucky! I have to use the floor-it takes ages to get everything out and put it away again in the evenings! x
    www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scrapbook/creative place!! Really cool!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the red wall! A special place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool room you have...and a great working table!
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn. That's a lovely happy place to scrap. I love the flowers scattered over the red wall, can almost feel the breeze. My scrap room is a portion of my second bedroom, just a small happy place. You're lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn~ I love your work and have passed on the Liebster Blog award to you! Check out my blog
    http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/
    Hugs
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red wall with the pretty white flowers on it! It's delightfu;!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeeeeeeeee your room! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never did see your room girl.. love it!!! Love your cubicles.. And i especially love the second pic with the mess!!! haha Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn