Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Imagine the Possibilities

This layout is for a challenge at Color Combo Galore. The inspiration was to document your goals for the New Year. My hidden journaling talks about my goals and what I want to learn as well in the New Year. As soon as I saw the photo my eye was drawn to the clock. It seems that time is ticking away so quickly some days. I stenciled a clock on my layout and also used a chipboard clock to remind me to slow down and  relax and enjoy life more often. I loved the soft color scheme of this and really loved using that burst of champagne.
I used this sketch from Stuck On U Sketches to inspire my design. It's a New Year, so let's see if I can attain the goals I've set for myself.

The challenge at Scrapbookers Anonymous is to use ink, mist or paint on your project. I misted my flowers, I masked and inked the clocks, I inked around my papers. I misted and inked the doily. I'm on a mist and ink craze right now I guess you would say, lol


Supplies: Bo Bunny Et Cetera Index, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Sunshine, Maya Road Chipboard, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Crafters Workshop Template, Scrapbook Eh Memory Flowers, Bo Bunny Et Cetera  Cut Outs

21 comments:

  1. LOVE the photo and your page!!! Wonderful job with the sketch, and also am admiring that you pulled the clock from the Inspiration Photo and took the Bonus Challenge!! Well done! Thanks for playing the challenges at Color Combos Galore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clocks are a perfect touch, I also love your title work...beautiful page! Thanks for playing with us at Color Combos Galore :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love all the beautiful layers and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just so yummy...love the colors!! thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great take on the SOUS sketch.. TFS .. love the colour combo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! that is such a beautiful take on our sketch and I love to see how it can be used digitally as well.. Awesome!!
    thnx for sharing this with us ladies from SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colors, also love the distressed look on everything. Great take on our sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lyn, I tried to leave a comment on your terrific layout on the Scrap Our Stash Challenge blog but, like many others, I'm experiencing problems leaving comments on some blogs today including the SOS blog. Happily, yours seems to be okay - it's something to do with whether your comment facility is embedded or not :( Anyway, just wanted to say I love your layout, it's beautiful, the papers and embellishments work so well with the lovely photograph and how nice to record the young couple's first Christmas together. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really pretty layout! I love your colour combo and well done with the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sister...you did SUCH a great job!
    This is way cool and seeing how one of my fav colors is yellow, I couldn't like it any more!
    Its really cool and always love seeing a page done about ones self! =)

    Happy weekend to ya!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! I love all the layers and the overall rustic feel to it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful layout. the title is perfect for scrapping your goals. love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty layout! I love the layering and the layout of the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Combos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely LO. Good Luck with those 2012 goals. Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love your page .. the negative space is really powerful here. Love the Bobunny papers .. and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Stuck on U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous LO, love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your choice of colors, thank you for joining the S.O.U.S!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous - loving all the embellishments!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful LO!!!!!!!!!!!1
    love the embellishments and the combo colors
    Eli (Scrapbookers Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  20. really beautiful- love your embellies- thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn