Friday, January 13, 2012

Ellen

At All About Me Challenge blog the challenge was to journal about someone who has made a difference in your life, so I chose to do a layout about my best friend Ellen. I used the sketch from Creative Craft World. We don't take many photos together but this one was taken at Nicole's shower. Ellen, who is like a mother to Nicole offered to do her bridal shower. Now is that not the qualifications of a best friend? lol. Seriously though she is my rock. I could take up the whole blog talking about what she means to me. I would like to share my hidden journaling with you.

This is Ellen:
Ellen and I have been friends for 24 years. We have been through the
good times and the bad times together.
She has been my rock.
She is the first person I call and her door is always open. 
She has supported me and my family through it all.
She is not only my best friend, she is more like a sister.
I want to thank you Ellen for all you've done and all you've been through
being my friend.
I love you more than words can express.


Supplies: Basic Grey Little Black Dress, black & white, corset,modern vogue,haute couture. Prima Say it in Crystals, Basic Grey stickers, Flowers from Scrapshotz kit.Wilton Doily.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn! Nice to meet a fellow Canadian scrapper!

    Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say she meets the qualifications! She'll love this too. . . you'll have to give it to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to have a friend like that - I know I've got one too! Love this layout especially the clustering. Thankyou for playing along at AAM. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous is this?! I love what you have done with my sketch. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Love what you did with the BG papers and so great you had a photo to use! Thanks, again, for joining us at AAM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining in with our scrap map challenge at the Creative Craft World blog!
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page, lovely friend:)

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page - thank you so much for joining in over at CCW *hugs* Sarah x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous I love all the lacey effects and pretty cluster of flowers and swirly gems. Thank you for taking part in the challenge at Creative Craft World x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn