Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Forever

This is the second page of Nicole's little 8x8 coffee table mini album. This is so much fun to do. I'm loving working with the small pages. Not much room for details, but I'll get them in there some place, lol. Both Nicole and Chris are so supportive of my scrapbooking, I just wanted to thank them. The engagement album I made for them, they proudly display on their coffee table, which makes me so happy to see they enjoy what I make them. I'm so blessed to have them in my life. This little layout is for a challenge at Challenge Me Happy.
I'm also entering this layout at True XOXO Girls Scrapbooking for their "one" challenge. I got inspiration for the design from Emma's layout, truly beautiful. I used "one" photo, "one" paper line, "one journaling card, "one" word title, "one" sticky embellishment and "one" piece of paper. Yeah me, lol.

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted Line, Recollections Floral Embellishments, Bo Bunny noteworthy, Dollarama Chipboard Embellishments

12 comments:

  1. very pretty- the purple really stands out against the b&w!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout. So delicate and clean. The lilac is a great contrast to the black and white!

    Thank you for joining us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 8 inch layouts too and yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the pops of purple...so beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at CMH :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe I saw this on Scrapbook.com right next to one of my wedding pages :) This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful LO! Love the color scheme and super fun photo :) Thanks for playing along with True XOXO...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of the colours, just purple with the B&W, it looks stunning. Great job! Thanks for joining in the fun at CMH! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love those colors! They highlight that great picture perfectly! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful album this will be if this one LO is to judge!! Thanks for playing with us at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing with us!

    xoxo
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn