Thursday, January 26, 2012

Boots





Last night I was browsing around and I found this wonderful site with such beautiful people. So warm and welcoming! The challenge at Soul Scrappers was a quote! "You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it"... Love it! When I saw that quote, my brain went to the photo of me at the lake with my new rubber boots. We have alot of people out at the cabin, and our boots kept getting confused. So my sister and I went out and bought the most colorful boots we could find. Now the boys stay away from them, lol. I love my pink boots. The inspiration for the design came from the latest Frosted Designs sketch. I flipped it, but I really love how this turned out. I also entered this in the misting challenge at Scrapbookers Anonymous .I'm starting to do my "creative" scrapping after midnight. Not sure how to fit in sleep and scrapping, lol. Have a wonderful day my friends!

Supplies: Basic Grey Olivia Eliza, Syndney,Marissa. Two Busy Moms Corrugated Paper, American Crafts Ribbon, Daisy D's letter stickers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Forest Moss, The Crafters Workshop Chicken Wire Template, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist Spanish Moss

13 comments:

  1. Yup, you have to love the new wild boots, but hey, they serve the purpose and no one steals them! LOL! Very sweet LO and I just love the idea of scrapping something like this! It's a great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on our latest sketch! Thanks so much for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeee that photo, the masking and loving the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photo...and LOVE the techniques in your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn, I LOVE this LO. It has a youthful and playful feel about it. The little flowers make it feel like springtime. LOL. Such a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! I love the softness of it all and that misting with the chicken wire. Lovely layout....Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout!! Love the masked background and beautiful flowers!! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is just fabulous!! I love the misting- and especially the color you chose to bring your layout together- great photo and cluster too- just awesome all around. Great to see you playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!!! wonderful misting and love the flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Great color combo! the misting looks fabulous and I love the little banner! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep I have that sleep or scrap dilemma too. Glad you found Soul Scrappers and Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all, but especially the masking and banner!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn