Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Beginnings




Let's just say that doing the challenge for White With 1 took me right out of my comfort zone. I'm not use to working with only one color and white. It was a good challenge for me to try something different to see what I could do. I still kept that shabby style I like, because no matter how hard I try I just end up ripping, tearing and inking something on my layout! I just found this site, and I love it!


Supplies: Making Memories Patterned Paper, Misc. Doily, Forever in Time buttons, Prima Flowers, Offray Ribbon

10 comments:

  1. It's lovely. The doily is very nice, the buttons, the alphas the same. I would add some color too, like green, my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo, the colors and the big heart! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo...and love the fresh green/white palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute layout! The lime greens look great and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous-I think it looks great!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it....thats why i love challenges...take us out of our comfort zone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green is perfect for this photo..cool page!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work ... love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous work!.. love the heart doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout, great touches with the paint! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn