Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nicole's Engagement Album















I finally finished my daughters mini album of her engagement photos, just in time for her shower. I loved working with this line from Fancy Pants, it was so easy with lots of paper and elements to choose from. I had fun glimmer misting everything and she loved the album, so that's all that counts!!! It felt good to get back to scrappin', it's been awhile.

Supplies: Fancy Pants, Happy Together Line, American Crafts brads & buttons, Basic Grey Brads, Studio G stamps, Basic Grey stamps, Bo Bunny stamps, Prima Flowers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Maya Mists, Color Box chalk, Studio G ink,

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job here. Love the format! Great pictures, design and theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn