Thursday, September 29, 2011

Love



Our daughter just got married on August 6th of this year and the wedding was fabulous. There were over 1100 professional photographs from Pink Sugar Photography. When I saw this sketch at Let's scrap from Julie Bonner I just knew it was the perfect showcase for her pictures. I can't wait to scrap the other thousand. Hopefully I will get some more of the photos up on my blog soon. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Have an awesome day.

Supplies used: Basic Grey designer cardstock, Bobunny noteworthy, Karen Foster patterned paper, Bazzill flowers, Prima flowers, Michaels Love stamp, Fancy Pants Happy Together pattern paper, glue dots, Studio G ink.

3 comments:

  1. Wow--what beautiful photos and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo jealous of all the wonderful wedding photos you will be able to scrap! Congrats to you all....beautiful page, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are amazing!! You should start a business making scrapbooks..I would totally pay you to do one for me :) Where can?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn