Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Christmas in Chestnut Ridge - Book Review




Sheila is invited to the small town of Chestnut Ridge for the holidays. Her best friend Natalie has convinced her to come and stay and take part in the annual Christmas Tree Stroll. Sheila is a little hesitant, never really understanding how Natalie loves living in this small town when Sheila is definitely a city girl.

When Sheila arrives in town she is welcomed with open arms by the town. She is just getting settled when she literally runs into fire captain Tucker. She remembers him from her last visit, but she must have forgot just how handsome he was. The two quickly become friends and start to celebrate the meaning of the season by helping a family displaced by a fire. Sheila is starting to finally see what keeps Natalie in this small town. How will Sheila do when the holidays are over and she must had back to her life in the city?

This novel by Nancy Naigle is a fabulous Christmas story. It wrapped me in the holiday spirit by following the characters as they prepared for the holidays. I was so excited to see what happened at the Christmas Tree Stroll I could not stop reading. The characters are so well written and Nancy immerses you in the story by her amazing writing style. My thanks to the author and to St. Martin’s Press for my advanced copy which I read and reviewed voluntarily. Grab your hot cocoa and snuggle up with this wonderful Christmas novel.



Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn


  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn