Saturday, March 23, 2024

Seabreeze Gala - Book Review



Ivy and Shelly are preparing for the first gala at the Seabreeze Inn. This gala will present them with the much-needed funds to repair and maintain the inn as a historical landmark in Summer Beach. The VIP guests will soon arrive and the clock is ticking. When the first guest arrives, the future of the inn is in jeopardy. Could Ivy and Shelly lose the inn they have invested everything in to? Can they find a solution in time to save their livelihoods? Everything hangs in the balance as the gala approaches.

This tenth book in the Summer Beach series by Jan Moran is fabulous. The story, the mystery and how the family bands together is definitely a page turner. It was hard to put this one down. Jan weaves together a continued story of two sisters and their extended families seamlessly. The added mystery of the elusive Amelia slowly unravels another clue and I did not want the story to end. I am already excited for the next book. I keep thinking how the story could get any better and am once again surprised at the events that occur. This is my all time favourite series of Ms. Moran. My thanks to Jan Moran for my advanced readers copy which I voluntarily read and reviewed. A solid five stars!



Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn




  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn