Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Summer on Sunshine Bay - Book Review



Lila Rosetti Sinclair is coming home to Sunshine Bay and is nervous to face her family with her big news. She is not only engaged; she is having a baby. She is not quite sure how her family will take the news especially when the family believes they are cursed when it comes to marriage. When Lila arrives, she is thrown into a whirlwind of wedding plans and has no idea her mother, aunt, grandmother and cousins are determined to make sure the wedding never happens. As the wedding approaches, will Lila make it down the aisle to say I do?

Eva Rosetti is excited to have her daughter Lila home again but is not very happy with the news of her engagement especially when she sees that Lila’s future in-laws own the hotel that could put Eva and her family’s restaurant out of business. Not only that but Eva must now contend with Lila’s father also being on the island. The one man that Eva has never stopped loving. Can Eva stop the wedding and her feelings for Lila’s father?

This novel by Debbie Mason was absolutely fabulous. The Rosetti women were feisty and fun throughout the whole book and I am hoping that this won’t be the last we hear of them. I am hoping this is the beginning to a new series for Ms. Mason. It was such a joy to read and I did not want the story to end. All of the characters were so well written that I got caught up in the story within the first few pages. Thank you to Forever Publishing for my advanced readers copy which I voluntarily read and reviewed. This is one book you want to put on your summer reading list friends. A solid five stars.



Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn


  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn