Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Wedding of the Season - Book Review



Cass Coventry is home for her sisters wedding and is dreading even getting out of the car. She is still upset that her sister is marrying into a family that sole their home a decade ago. Now Cass has to swallow her pride and play nice to keep everyone happy. Should be simple right? When long buried family secrets come to the surface, things get quickly out of control. Can Cass continue to bury her head in the sand or must she finally face her past and put things to rest?

Lauren Edmondson brings us a wedding filled with family drama, a look at an elite society along with some laughs and tears. I will admit it did take me awhile to get into the story, but when I did, it had all the ingredients for a great read. I loved the lessons the characters learned and how they interacted in the story. Thank you Harlequin Publishing for my advanced copy to read and review. My review is entirely my own and unbiased.

Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn 

  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn