Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Book Review: Tangled Threat


https://amzn.to/2ZlGxka





The History Tree has quite the reputation at the vacation resort in a small town of Florida. Twelve years ago a young woman was found hanging from the tree. Fast forward and we find Maura a videographer and Brock now an FBI agent back at same resort they worked at as teenagers. Maura is there filming a series and Brock has returned to help find three missing girls. Maura and Brock haven’t seen each other since that night twelve years ago. They were young lovers who we forced to go separate ways after the incident. Is this the right time to rekindle a young love? Can Brock keep Maura safe at the resort and still find the missing girls?
I am a huge fan of Heather Graham’s series of books so I was excited to find a stand alone novel. I found it suspenseful, intriguing and loved how the two main characters reunited. There was a mix of characters that made you keep guessing right until the end of the story. I really enjoyed the story and I want to thank Heather Graham, Harlequin and NetGalley for an advanced copy of the book to review.


View all my reviews


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your support! Have a wonderful day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn