Wednesday, October 7, 2015

1 Kings- Bible Journal Page


Happy Wednesday! Today I have a quick Bible Journal Page I did last night, just using pencil crayons and a sharpie marker. When I saw this image, I knew right away which verse I wanted to journal. When I see a child, I see innocence and blind faith. They will give you their hearts and souls without a question. As we get older, we become hardened, we forget, we get distracted. I want to be more like a child, laugh, play and follow in faithfulness... until next time.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that girl and the bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been admiring your bible Journaling for some time now... can I ask what bible you use?? I haven't found one with such a margins :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn