Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It's Fun Being A Kid - Boys Rule


Morning Scrappy Friends! I'm so excited today!! My very first sketch design is up at Boys Rule. Laura encouraged me to give it a try and this was my first attempt. I'm so excited they decided to use it. I had these photos of Noah that I wanted to scrap sitting on my fridge. I keep taking photos off the fridge, and now it's looking pretty bare! So note to my family....... Aunty needs more photos!!! I used the patterned papers from Authentique that were in the March/April kit and I really like how they match Noah's shirt. I hope that you can stop by and play along with us, I would love to see what you create using the sketch!! Have an awesome day everyone!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Crsip, Suited, Sociable, Vigorous/ Authentique Suave collection
Stickers: Authentique Suave Details
Stamps: Distressed Criss Cross/ Unity; Messy Stitches/ Autumn Leaves, Prima
Twine: Michaels

7 comments:

  1. Wow Lynn I love everything about this layout, the paper to match the photo, the tags and film strip to name a few of the details, love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute Lynn, what an adorable little man and I love all the blue shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created an amazing sketch and loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING that film strip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked this Sketch Lynn, and I love the mix of dark Blue and Teal!! Great boy layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww…you nailed this one! adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn