Monday, March 24, 2014

Little Boy Blue - Boys Rule



Morning!! Hope your day is full of sunshine and warm weather!! Today at Boys Rule I'm sharing another layout I did with the March/April kit. This time I played with some goodies from October Afternoon. That's what I love about kits, you get to play with all kinds of fun collections. I'm not sure if I ever have used October Afternoon before, but I'm sure liking it. This is a photo of my great nephew Noah. This little boy has the most amazing eyes! I love to scrap him and I'm sure you will be seeing more layouts with him! Have a wonderful day everyone!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: No Girls Allowed, Top Secret, Cooties, Double Dog Dare/ October Afternoon All Boy, Oil Change/ Kaisercraft Garage Days
Letters: Rockabye/ American Crafts
Daily Flash Snap Caps/ October Afternoon
Daily Flash Tin Pins/ October Afternoon
Stamps: Distressed Criss/Cross/ Unity Stamps


9 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic page!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! LOVING that precious photo and the wood grain background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet layout and he does have the prettiest eyes! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lynn this is so adorable1 It totally draws the eye to those big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...what an adorable baby picture. Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really fun layout Lynn, love that photo, such a cutie and these patterns and colors are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lynn this is so gorgeous, love the chevron papers on the woodgrain and that photo is very precious, I can see why you like to scrap him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is absolutely charming! Love the adorable photo, papers, and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layout, Lynn!! I love the wood grain background with the small touches of color from the patterned paper! And that photo is so, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn