Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's Time To Party - BoBunny



Morning! Today at BoBunny we are sharing cards made with Modern Miss. This was my first time playing with the Modern Miss collection and I had so much fun looking at all the products in this collection. My favorite thing to use for cards is the 6x6 paper pad. It's just the right size and you can still cut so many different shapes out of the pad. For this card I used the double dot cardstock for the background and then just different pieces from the paper pad. A chipboard piece just finished it off.


BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad/ Modern Miss
Cardstock: Dark Denim Double Dot
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard/ Modern Miss
Doilies: Small



 For this card I wanted to make something fun and bright because this is for my Nieces 14th Birthday party. I cut the squares out of the Miss Selfie sheet and tucked them behind some pieces from the noteworthy collection. The most fun was playing with the new washi tape!



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Miss Selfie/ Modern Miss
6x6 Paper Pad: Modern Miss
Cardstock: Double Dot Wild Berry Stripe
Noteworthy: Modern Miss
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers/ Modern Miss
Washi Tape: Modern Miss
Buttons: Modern Miss
Doilies: Small

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment. Have a Happy Scrappy Day!


7 comments:

  1. really very cute! love all the layers and the colors are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! You've used this collection really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cards you have made great layers.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! I love the colors and all the yummy layers! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo beautiful! I love love love the colors and the doilies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards Lynn!! They are so fun and I love the dimension you created with your layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such awesome cards !!! Loving the bold colors and your great designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn