Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Double Trouble



Morning! It's such a beautiful day here and I wanted to take a little break and have some fun. I saw the sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker and just had to play along. I dug into the new BoBunny collection Modern Miss and tried a more graphic style layout. Red is usually not a color I work with so I wanted to give myself a challenge and work with some vibrant colors. You know what I love?? The boxed Journal cards that BoBunny has just come out with. They are just the perfect thing to back your photos or use as layers. I've been using them in my Misc. Me binder, but I just figured out how much fun they are to use on layouts too! Not sure why the photo would not take, but hey.. not everything is perfect right?

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Glam, Party/ Modern Miss
Journal Box Set: Modern Miss
Jewels: Modern Miss
Buttons: Modern Miss

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! RED looks good on you!!! :) I loveeeeeeeee the layers and the chevrons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Lynn! I love the bright colors and the triangles look awesome down the side of your page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn