Friday, January 6, 2012

ScrapFit Design Team Announcement

I am so happy to announce that I was chosen as one of the Fitgirls at ScrapFit. There is such amazingly talented ladies on the team, and I'm so pleased to join them! They have weekend warm-up challenges and workout challenges. You don't need to actually exercise my friends, even though I do consider scrapping a calorie burning activity! So please stop by and check out their amazing blog, come meet some fantastic people have some fun and win some fabulous prizes!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lynn! Your work is amazing! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lynn..you make cool stuff.Love it!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Lynn! I am happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lynn!! So glad to have you join us on the FITgirl team!! Your work is so wonderful and I look forward to creating with you at ScrapFIT. Thank also for your kind comments on my blog and at Scrapbook.com. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn