Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chris Kringle

This is a layout of my sweet son-in-law Christopher who was so excited to have his photo taken under the tree, almost knocked the tree over. He grabbed it just as I took the photo, lol. Talk about a photo moment! We still laugh about it. I'm so glad I captured that on film. I found a challenge at Basic Grey and the sketch came from the The ScrapRoom. The hidden journaling talks about this photo moment with Chris Kringle!

Supplies: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Glee, Balsam, Basic Grey Blitzen Jingle Bells, Fresh Snow. Basic Grey Figgy Holiday Stickers and Ornament StickersTatter Angels Glimmer Mist Abominable Snowman, Perfect Pearls Mist Sour Apple, Prima Flowers, Slice Machine and Martha Stewart Punch.

2 comments:

  1. Fun memory to capture & a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun layout. Great you got the photo of the falling tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn