Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bridesmaids

Here come the bridesmaids! This in another page in the mini album I'm working on for Nicole. Whenever I find a beautiful sketch I'm using it for the album. It's kind of fun to take a big sketch and scale it down to an 8x8 layout. You can't fit alot of elements on it, but it's sure helping me get the album done. This sketch is from My Creative Sketches. It's my first time visiting them, but I know I'm going to become a regular!

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted, Recollections Handmade Floral Embellishments, Prima Say it in Crystals

14 comments:

  1. Lovely page great colors perfect with the sweet photo!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page!!! and lovely girls! Oh to be that young again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is absolutely beautiful!! I hope to one day be able to create such beautiful layouts! Please feel free to look at some of mine on my blog too! www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers and doily match the bouquet perfectly and I love the black pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! My goodness you are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...beautiful page...I'm loving the hints of green. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! You used a favorite color combo of mine, black/white/green...always stunning! I'm heading over to check out My Creative Sketches, now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful!!! Stunning pic of the girls..wow! Did you know there is a new DT call for Creative Scrappers? I think you should apply!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful girls; beautiful design and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning color combination, so very elegant. Great take on that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely page. ur mini album will look spectacular when u r done! Thanx for playing at MCS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page! Love the colour scheme you have chosen. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn