Thursday, January 19, 2012

One is Fun

I found this challenge sketch at Little Yellow Bicycle . I have some Babysaurus papers left from a mini album, so I thought it would be fun to come out of my usual style and try this out. I did grab the ink pad a few times, but I tried to keep it simple and just focus on the photos of Kinslee. She is my little "adopted niece" who turned one recently. I haven't done baby pics in a long long time, so this was fun!

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Babysaurus Little Dino Dots, Dinos All Over,Dino Parade, Tiny Yellow Stripes. LYB Paper Flower Kit 

5 comments:

  1. You gotta love that moment when the baby is allowed to have free reign with the cake! I LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a GREAT page! Love that you used the Baby Saurus collection! Sharon designed this collection and she loves baby pages. Great work with the sketch too :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO! The Babysaurus is perfect for this LO! Love all the wonderful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable and your layout is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chocolate cake sure looks yummy...really fun pics!! Wow...you can scrap anything...babies...weddings! Awesome page, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn