Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well my creative block is on the mend, lol. I've been trying to use this Bo Bunny line for awhile now and finally found the photo for it and the sketch!  My husband and I went on a little getaway and as we were driving I saw a wildflower meadow. I just had to get out and dance and just sit in the meadow for awhile. While patiently waiting he took the camera and took a few shots ( now here is a man that appreciates scrapbooking lol). The holiday was a wonderful romantic getaway, the meadow soothed my soul and it gave me a chance to use my favourite paper line. The fun part was making the flowers...it was a first for me, now I'm hooked. My sister told me about Helen Croft and her sketches. She  has such an inspiring blog called.Scrap a Little .Her sketches are amazing. This is my take on #22. Thanks Helen.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn