Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today is such a beautiful day. This photo was taken on a drive  home from holidays just after we hit a storm . The rainbow reminded me of life. Sometimes storms of life hit and we can't see past the rain and hail. Little do we know that after the storm comes a beautiful rainbow. Life is about the little things. It's about waking up next to someone who says "I love you" each morning. It's about Saturday mornings with all the kids in your bed laughing and talking about their lives. It's about going for a walk holding hands and having your  husband stop to pick you a wild flower.It's all about the little things that we take for granted. It's not about how many pairs of shoes you own, or if you have a Coach purse. It's not about your clothes and what you own. Each day your going to wake up, look in the mirror and see a new wrinkle, but is that what defines you? I heard a woman say she didn't want to have children so she didn't wreck her figure. WOW. I like to look at my tummy and think what beautiful, compassionate, funny, smart, loving children came from that tummy. I couldn't imagine my life without them. All the shoes,clothes and purses can't replace them. You can't hug Gucci at night now can you?.  I like to stop and just reflect on just how blessed I am to have my family,and then I find everything I need is right here. Think about how many miracles and blessings are in your life today. Remember...behind every storm is a rainbow waiting. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn