Tuesday, September 24, 2024

The Christmas Inn Book Review

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


When Riley Sanders loses her job just before Christmas, she is at a loss of what to do. When she finds out her mother broke her leg, she heads home to help out at her mother’s inn. Her plan is to apply for jobs while she is there so she can get back to her life in the city after the holidays. Our best laid plans though sometimes bring us unexpected surprises.

When Riley arrives, she meets the other guests at the inn. Franny who is grieving the loss of her sister and is now holding four unopened letters that her sister left her. There is also Aidan and his son Luke, Riley’s high school sweetheart. What seems like a simple trip home soon becomes a little more complicated when it is time to leave her family and new found friends.

I am such a huge fan of author Pamela Kelley. I love her heartwarming tales of family, friendship and matters of the heart. This novel had all the elements of a warm and wonderful Christmas story. The characters were easy to love and the little mystery of the unopened letters brought a sweet touch to the story. My thanks to the author and to St. Martin’s Press for my advanced copy which I voluntarily read and reviewed. If you are looking for a cozy Christmas novel, look no further.



Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn

  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn