Thursday, July 11, 2024

Coral Memories - Book Review


Book Six in the Coral Cottage Series


Ginger Delavie has lived quite an exciting life and has finally allowed her story to be turned into a novel. As she tells her story to Jack, she relives all her precious memories weaving a tale that is wound with secrets, love, travels and her journey as a codebreaker as a young woman. But is her journey over? It looks like a new thrilling chapter is ready to begin.

 As Ginger tells her story, the rest of her family is going on a journey of their own. Marina is busy with the cafĂ© and now is writing her first cookbook. Kai and Brooke are busy juggling work and preparing to welcome two new babies into the family. There is also a new engagement on the horizon. It is going to be a busy time in Summer Beach.

I have always been a huge fan of the author Jan Moran. Her books weave together stories of family and their journeys. This sixth book in the Coral Cottage series was absolutely fabulous and I loved reading Gingers story throughout the book. There was a balance of going back in time and then seamlessly switching to the present-day story. This is one series I will miss but I am hoping to see these special characters again as Ms. Moran first introduced us to the Coral Cottage residents in her previous series SummerBeach. Thank you so much to the author Jan Moran for gifting me with an advanced readers copy which I voluntarily read and reviewed. This is one author friends you do not want to miss. 




Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn


  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn