Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The Wrong Mr. Darcy - Book Review

 

 The Wrong Mr. Darcy by Evelyn Lozada with Holly Lorincz

 Hara Isari is a reporter for a small newspaper, but her dream is to become a sports writer and now is her chance. She wins an interview with one of the NBA’s hottest superstars Charles Butler. When she shows up for the interview, she is quite taken with Charles’ long time friend Derek Darcy, who is handsome but also a little arrogant.

Fate intervenes and Hara and Derek keep running into each other and maybe, just maybe they had misjudged each other. With a few twists and a few turns, the real reason for the interview comes to light and leaves Hara with a decision to make.

The books description states that it is “lightly” based on Pride and Prejudice. Leaving that aside, the story is sweet and sassy, and I quite liked the book. I thought it was well written and I would like to thank y the authors Evelyn Lozada and Holly Lorincz, St. Martin’s Press and NetGalley for an advanced copy of the book to review. All opinions expressed for this review are unbiased and entirely my own.

 To buy a copy of the book click HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn 

 

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn