Friday, April 18, 2014

Climb Every Mountain - Boys Rule


Morning Everyone! It's my day to share at Boys Rule. This layout I did of Ryan rock climbing. My brother-in-law is a mountain guide and he is always on some amazing adventure. One weekend he was free so he wanted to take the kids rock climbing. I was clinging to the side of the rocks as we were dangling over a river. The boys had a blast while I tried to breathe. For the layout I combined some Authentique and Kaisercraft. I love how Laura-Lee puts the kits together. All the elements and papers just magically fit together. I've done 6 projects with this kit and there are still lots of goodies left over. If you haven't checked out the kits and have boys, your going to want to take a peek!! Lots of awesomeness!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Crisp, Vigorous, Sociable, Suited/ Authentique Suave collection; Tool Box/ Kaisercraft Garage Days
Stickers: Authentique Details/ Suave collection
Stamps: Distressed Criss Cross/ Unity

5 comments:

  1. I love blue and green together and this layout looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I would be scared for them too!! I loveeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page - love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pp's and colors. The textures and layers are fabulous! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn