Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Born on the 4th of July - Bo Bunny


Morning!!! This week at Bo Bunny they are introducing our new design team! I came home yesterday from a few days at the lake to see it was my day, so I thought I would share my project with you today!  This is a layout I did of Ryan on his birthday last year. He is born on the 4th of July, so even though we are Canadian, the BoBunny Anthem collection was the perfect choice. I think for the past 20 years I've always scrapped his birthday photos in red/white & blue, lol. I had lots of fun stamping and just adding layers upon layers!!! Hope your all having a wonderful day!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Legacy, 6x6 Pad/ Anthem
Stickers: Dimensional Stickers/ Anthem
Noteworthy: Anthem
Stamps: Anthem Clear Stamps, Distressed Textures Stamp, Dis-Stress Me Out Stamp
Ink: Distress Ink/Tea Dye, Craftsmart/ Chocolate Brown, Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink/ Maraschino Cherry

11 comments:

  1. Love the red, white & blue! Those products are gorgeous! Fabulous job Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the banner strips and yummy layers! Congrats on making the BB team another year .. so glad that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome. I love that star with the banner strips and all the stamping. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great day for a birthday, and I love how you used this collection to document his day, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!! I love love love that photo and the title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the layout and great day to be born!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect papers for this lo.... and adore how you designed with them. Happy birthday .... for the 4th of July (a month late lol).

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrat's for again the DT BB so deserved my friend you did made a beautiful design

    Hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect collection to scrap these great birthday photos. Fabulous page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous LO!! I just love it!! its so patriotic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love this layout! The papers are perfect! Love all the banners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn