Thursday, February 9, 2012

You Make Me Smile



Let me introduce you all to Ashley! She is my son's Ryan's new girlfriend and I LOVE HER! Ashley and Ryan have the same soft, humorous personality. When they are together all they do is laugh. I tried to get them to sit and take a "nice" photo, but every time they tried the "serious" look they burst into laughter. We had so much fun taking pictures. Ashley thinks it's fun to act silly and let me follow them around. She will get use to me, lol. So this is Ashley...and she is a real sweetie!! I did this layout for a challenge over at the My Mind's Eye blog. I just happened to buy the Kraft Fun line the other day so perfect combination!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: My Mind's Eye Kraft Fun Day Happy Days Ferris Wheel, Good Times, Lollipop Dots,Good Measure,Countdown. Forever in Time Letter Stickers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Partridge in a Pear Tree, Sweet Clover,Suede, Mel's Diner, Color Crazy Flowers

6 comments:

  1. Just GORGEOUS! I love the photos and love love love the layers and the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet layout, Lynn! Looks like you have one big happy family...and everyone is in LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, aren't they just the cutest? Very lovely LO and I like how you layered this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! Love this paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! Love this paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.....beautiful page. I am obsessed with MME! Your son and girlfriend are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn