Friday, February 17, 2012

Whooot Whooot Top 3!!!



I'm so excited...I'm so excited...I just can't hide it...I know, I know...( yes I'm singing). I made the TOP 3...at Practical Scrappers. Yes, my friends, it's voting time again, lol. This is for the top spot. If you vote, I won't ask you again...really this is the last round, so the votes are going to really count!!!! I appreciate each and every one of you who took the time and voted to get me this far! Your the best friends a girl could ask for! For this one we got to just showcase our own unique style...and this is mine! The stitching, misting, inking, and of course flowers, lol.

This layout is all about my little Godson Kooper. He is laying in his daddy's hand when he was just a wee baby. I'm in LOVE with this boy. I was so honored to be asked to be his Godmother. What a blessing this little boy has been in my life. http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/02/this-is-it-cast-your-vote.html

 Here are some close up's!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Etc Cetera Stamped, Geography, Mail Room, Flowers, Prima & Recollections, Bo Bunny Combo Stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Magenta Chipboard, Wilton Doilies, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Partridge in a Pear Tree, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut, Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap Distress Stain, Kaiser Craft Clear Stamps Grunge, 13th Hour

9 comments:

  1. Lynn I am not surprised you made it to the top 3, this layout is stunning! I am heading over to place my vote right now! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :0) Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyyyyyy!! Off to vote!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats cool work and this page is a sweety again so lovely.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lynn! Beautiful layout too, you got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lynn! Beautiful layout, you got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally voted for your page. It was my favorite regardless. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Lynn! I voted for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn