Thursday, February 16, 2012

One Little Word... Love

The challenge at All About Me is to pick one word for the year. My word is Love! I look at Chris & Nicole and you just feel Love! The are an amazing example of what love means. The have been through thick and thin, up and down and you can just see the friendship and love between them. They have a "balance". The balance I always talk about that is missing in my life. I'm so blessed to have these two wonderful people in my world. I can't wait to go see them this weekend. The design of the layout came from  sketch #65 at Sketchabilities by the amazingly talented Karan Gerber. With this she really challenged me...I had to use 5 photos. That's why I love challenges. They take me out of my comfort zone. Here is the sketch I worked with. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Basic Grey Little Black Dress "Modern Vogue", "Charisma","Best Dressed", "Drama mod", Little Black Dress Stickers, Time Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Coffee Shop, Wilton Doilies

10 comments:

  1. Amazing take on the sketch! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great layout. Love the colors.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I like this one! Love the tones & design. They are a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME take on the sketch! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos, the colors and loving the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Loving the monochromatic colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a favorite of mine. Love it! You work those yummy browns to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout! I have so been enjoying all the layouts of your daughter's wedding too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful layout - and well done for fitting those five photos on there. Thanks for joining in at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful take on the sketch - thanks for choosing Sketchabilities! Awesome work here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful - love your colors! Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn