Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thanks


This is a card I made using the sketch at Bo Bunny for Card Challenge Tuesday. I think I could use the Et Cetera line over and over again. I just love the colors. Let's just say I have quite the stash going, lol

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Et Cetera Extra, Geography, Symphony, Odds & Ends, Chipboard, Dimensional Stickers, Brads. Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut, Wilton Doily

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Lynn!! I love that line too and have a nice stash going as well! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn