Sunday, January 15, 2012

He Who Plants a Garden, Plants Happiness



This layout is of my daughters wedding shower. We had so much fun. She wanted something unique so we did an afternoon tea party with a twist. We had a wacky shoe contest. We had prizes for the highest shoes, the shoes with the most bling, the most sensible, the most outrageous. It was so much fun to see what all the people wore. We had a great day and I was so happy for her. So the first photo is of my daughter and I ( I was her matron of honor) and the little photo is of all the bridesmaids. I was looking for the right design and this morning found sketch #63 at Sketchabilities which was was designed by the fabulous Karan Gerber. It's another snowy day here, so....more scrapping?

Supplies: My Minds Eye Lost & Found  Blush "Better", Blush "Favorite", Blush "Princess", Prima Flowers, Time Holtz Distress Ink walnut, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Victorian Velvet & Peeled Paper, Prima Resist Canvas, Prima Mask, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps

7 comments:

  1. wow you work fast, what a beautiful take on my Sketch, love the stamping, the colour combo, this is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--you were her matron of honor! Talk about good mothers! And the shoe contest sounds great. Have a good week my friend. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch! Love the materials you used! Looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Sounds like you planned quite the shower. How fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've used these MME papers...such a gorgeous layout!
    My apologies for not commenting sooner, I have issues with blogger & have not been able to access your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn