Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ScrapRoom Challenge #40

Ryan and Shelby went to the park one night with the camera in hand to take some fall pictures. They took some awesome photos and I was pretty excited to start scrapping them. Of course I pulled out my favourite line of Basic Grey and got to work. I used a challenge on the Scrap Room blog which I loved. You had to use pot dots on your layout...so away I went. I think I used pop dots on everything, even the photos lol. Fall is my favourite time of year so I can't wait to start the next layout.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love those colors and I really like how all the circle stand out! Great job! Oh...and those 2 are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn