Friday, September 17, 2010

Thanks to my sweet friend Cindy  http://cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/who sent me this award! Your so kind and supportive of my scrapbooking! To receive this award I have to answer two questions.....

1. What's the best project I ever made?
I guess for me it would be my family albums. I can't choose just one. I love to scrapbook all my family's accomplishments and celebrations.

2. Why do I scrapbook?
Scrapbooking gives me a wonderful creative outlet. It also gives me a way to preserve my memories. As I do a layout I think about the people in the photo ,and what a wonderful way to relive those moments. It's my quiet time, my reflection time...my creative time!

Now to pass this on....

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn