Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sketchabilities #26



I just had to do another sketch from Sketchabilities. This one is from the talented Karan Gerber. I really love her sketches! I'm also in love with Bo Bunny lol. This Mamarazzi line was just the thing these photos of Nicole and Chris needed. They took a trip to Victoria & Vancouver and came back with over 400 photos for me. They are so wonderful! When we picked them up from the airport, Nicole said "Mom...we have lots of pictures for you to scrapbook". Now I'm off to find another great sketch!( I do have 397 left to scrap).

2 comments:

  1. Well, these 2 are just the cutest couple ever! Love your LO! You did a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I love looking through tons of pictures as well! :) These colors and sweet clutter of embellishments match the photo and feel perfectly! :)

    I found you through Cindy's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn