Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scrap-a-little #32

This is my take on a sketch by one of my favourite artists, Helen Croft  who has a blog called scrap a little. When I saw the sketch I knew exactly which photos to pick. I think the story behind the layout is pretty funny (or maybe you had to be there, lol). I like shabby clothes! When I bought my "holy jeans" my mom looked at them and said "who would pay money for jeans with holes in them?". I said "Mom, they are holy jeans"...She then looks at me and says "Are you telling me you had them blessed?". I then had to explain lol. So this is my tribute to my "holy jeans" and just me being me!

2 comments:

  1. Your LO matches your jeans very well with the whole "shabby" theme! Excellent embellies, love the colors and the story is too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn