Saturday, March 6, 2010


Wow...can't believe Nicole is getting married! All the girls went to the bridal show but I couldn't go with them because of my knee surgery. They thought they would cheer me up and take some goofy photos. Ohh...they knew I would scrapbook these, who could resist! I had so much fun with this one. Makes me think I need to stray from the standard holiday pages and "get out of the box". My goal is to start an album of just random things and events. For being such an unorganized person, I sure love to scrapbook in chronological order. So today I came out of the box and it felt good! This was published in the ScrapStreet Magazine! Yeahhhh

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and arrangement on this layout! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn