Thursday, August 13, 2020

The Layover - Book Review

 

 

 Macy Monroe is heading home after living abroad for a few years but first she is taking a much-needed break in Paris for a few days to binge on carbs and see the sights. What she does not plan on is literally running into her old flame in the middle of the street. Can she leave him behind when it is time to go home?

Beckett McLane is living in Paris writing his next best-selling novel when he runs straight into the one woman, he has not stopped loving. When all those old feelings start coming up, can he let her go again?

What a sweet love story. I absolutely adored Cassie Cross’s writing style and I could feel the connection between Macy and Beckett right from the beginning and I loved seeing Paris along with them. I have only one complaint! The story was not long enough, I did not want the book to end and I mean this in the sincerest way possible. It was so good, I just wanted to stay in Paris a little longer. Although this is book five in the “Love Is” series, I did read it as a stand a lone novel. I am excited though to go back and read the series from book one.  Thank you so much to the author Cassie Cross and BookSprout for an advanced copy of the book to review. It was fabulous! All opinions expressed for this review are unbiased and entirely my own.

To purchase The Layover or any of Cassie's book just click HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn 

 

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn