Monday, March 3, 2014

My Girl


Hi everyone!! How was your weekend? It was -40C with the windchill Saturday, so a good day to stay inside and create! Hubby had flight school again, so another reason to play all day in my studio, lol. Clean house? No way!!  I just couldn't resist this sketch from Sketchabilities. I love to play with some mixed media goodies, so out came the gelatos and the modeling paste, stencils and the paintbrushes. I had this photo of Nicole and I printed twice, because Someone ( not mentioning names) changed the printer settings to black and white!! Never a layout is wasted I say.. one for me, one for Nicole!   Now.. off to clean my desk and start on another project! Have a wonderful day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Event, Queen Bee, Azure, Sixpence, Farthing/ Kaisercraft
Washi Tape: Kraft Patterned/ BoBunny
Stamps: Messy Stitches/ Autumn Leaves
Stencil: Burlap/ Tim Holtz
Flowers: Prima

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout and gorgeous girlie, a really nice photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the clocks and SOOOOOOOOOOO love love love that photo of the two of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Lynn! I love that b&w photo with the Sepia tone papers and embellishments! Hopefully some of our warm weather will head up your way soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully orchestrated! Thanks for popping by with kind comments and encouragement. It would be a little like winning the lottery LOL. But, you can't win without a try, right? Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page - love the photo as well! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page! love the vintage look of it and the mixed media background. and a precious photo too.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vintage feel of your layout. Your photo really looks great on it. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, sweetie! Love neutrals! Fab take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am completely in love with this layout! Everything is perfect: colors, layers, elements... everything! Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely LO! Thanks for playing along w us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, this layout is SOO beautiful. I love the color combination and the feeling that comes with your layout. Thank you for playing with us at sketchabilities #110 and hope to see you on the next challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn