Sunday, February 12, 2012

My little valentine gift



The other day I stopped by my local scrap store to pick up some goodies...cause you KNOW I need more, lol. Anyways...they had this adorable little heart shaped box all decorated with flowers. Ok...I fell in love. I told the girl how much I loved it...and she sold it to me!!! Just wanted to share my little Valentines present to myself, lol. Hubby did surprise me the other day with Photoshop 10....yup, he thought of that all on his own. I only use photoshop to photomerge..but maybe I can learn something new to do. Anyways...Happy Monday my friends and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Ooohh that heart is such a beauty!! I love it!!

    Love,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're husband did good and I love the box too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh that is pretty!! I loveeeee those flowers! Yay for her selling it to you! And YAY for PS10!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, check out the Prima blog you won a prize you haven't claimed. I would hurry up if I were you you have 5 days. I saw your name there and thought to tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I can see why you fell in love with it!
    I wanted to thank you, Lynn, for all your support with the CK Reader's Pick voting and just in general. You are always visiting my blog and leaving the nicest comments. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely heart and scrap shopping..we always need some stuff.I have always the wrong colors at home...lol..
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn