Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Girls I need your votes again, lol


                           Little Yellow Bicycle Sketch Challenge...Please can you vote??

My sweet friend Ashley Horton just told me I made the TOP 3 for a sketch challenge at Little Yellow Bicycle. If you have facebook...all you have to do is hit the like button and leave a comment for me or you can leave a comment at Little Yellow Bicycle . Thanks so much my friends!!! I know you all love when I ask for votes, lol


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Hopefully I did it right but I voted for yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo CUTE....and that's what I call "Cake Face" ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is to precious. Love the different flower techniques you have used here.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn