Friday, November 25, 2011

Big Baby Boy

This is my great-nephew Noah on his 2nd Birthday. When his grandma calls him her little baby boy, he pipes up and announces "No, I'm a BIG baby boy". He turned two last weekend and his party was so much fun with cake, balloons, cars, toys and lots of noise. This layout is for the November Sketchy challenge at Canadian Scrapbooker complete with an embellishment from a Canadian Supplier ( which let me tell you is sooooo hard to find).  If you know me, you know I love a good challenge!


Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Babysaurus line, liquid pearls silver, magic mesh, misc. buttons and letter stickers. Canadian supplier: Magenta Chipboard

2 comments:

  1. The gold background and terrific design draw you in to sweet Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW, very cute! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn