Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Time Flies

When I saw this sketch at Twisted Sketches I thought the theme of "Time" was perfect for my next layout. I always reflect when the New Year rolls around. I was thinking how fast my children have grown. I remember sitting in the window with Nicole on my lap as a baby thinking that one day she would grow up and go to kindergarten. Now she is in her last year of University, getting married and moving out. Time sure does fly by. Ryan just graduated this year and has started University. I cried for two days when he graduated, lol. My little boy had become a man right before my eyes. I blinked and they grew up. Thanks so much my friends for being such a support and a Happy New Year to all!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Same day layout! I'm impressed!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comparison pictures. It's hard to remember them that small. Great LO! Love what you've done with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the perfect time for this challenge and you did a fab job. Love the before and after photos and how the feel of your page just takes you back in time!!!
    AWESOME LAYOUT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome lo i love what you did with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job with this Twisted Sketch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love your take on this..beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout. It's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn