Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pigs

Ok...so now you all know! Not only do I have a scrapbook addiction, a mesh and tag addiction...but I also have an addiction to anything to do with "pigs". I LOVE PIGS! I have stuffed pigs, ceramic pigs, pig planters, pig pot holders, pig slippers, pig pillows...yikes I have alot of pigs. Oh...don't forget the pig calendar! Now for Christmas if Santa could bring me a pocket pig...I would be set! I got this idea for the layout from the bobunny blog. The challenge was to do a layout about yourself and you could also use the new sketch! This was just too much fun. I got to use my bobunny stash....and finally scrap my love of pigs!!!!


I just don't want this week to end! I just won the basket of goodies for my layout! This is the best week ever!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, well you know I just love all the piggies! They're so very cute! Great idea to do a LO featuring them. I guess you're on your way to doing a Book of Me album! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your piggies! And your layout! Great job scrapping about yourself! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn