Thursday, October 21, 2010

My day with horses

We were driving down the back roads at the cabin learning how to use our new camera. We spotted some horses hidden in the trees so we stopped. When we got out of the car they came up to the fence. They were so friendly and all they wanted was someone to feed and pet them. I felt so blessed to be able to spend a few moments with such beautiful animals. Thanks to the amazingly talented Karan Gerber at Sketchabilities, I had this beautiful sketch to work with. I will never forget my day with the horses.

8 comments:

  1. Your pattened paper choice is perfect for these pictures. A great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thanks for joining in sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and nice paper collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout!! We love horses in our family too!!! Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting adventure! Love your layout for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful photo of the horses! Love the papers you use for this layout! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful page! I love the earthy tones of your papers! they compliment the pictures perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your interpretation of the sketch! This is definitely one of my favs of yours! Everything works so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn