Thursday, October 14, 2010

Maybe Someday

We were walking down the Bow Trail on our weekend getaway when we came to a tunnel under the bridge. I thought the brick wall would make for some great photos. I wanted the layout to be simple and focus on the photo more than the elements. This was for a sketch at Creative Scrappers. I love doing their sketches, they are so easy to work with. This was a really reflective layout for me, and in some ways it was therapeutic. I can now see why people scrapbook the good and the tough times in life...as my sister told me....it's the journey. So I thank her for helping me on my journey...I love ya Sista! My journaling reads: It's been a tough journey these last six months of my life. I have learnt that I am a stronger woman than I thought I was. I'm yet to begin to understand why things happen the way they do, but I have to go on. One day I may look back and understand...but not today.

1 comment:

  1. cool Lo and you're right...that wall was an awesome background for your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn